Our Top Priorities for District 6670
1. Make membership development and retention the first priority for the district and every club therein. Achieve a 50-member increase in the district; an average of one more member per club.
2. Encourage and faciitate sharing of information between clubs; what worked and what didn’t, in the areas of service projects, fund raising, membership development, and club administration.
3. Encourage the clubs to move beyond the familiar and timeworn, to identify relevant local and international projects and activities that correspond with the present passions of the Rotarians in that club.
4. Promote and encourage participation by more clubs in these district-wide activities: a) District Assembly, Trilogy, and the District Conference. b) Rotary Youth Leadership Awards; c) Rotary Youth Exchange; d) Four-Way Speech Contest; e) Group Study Exchange
5. Support The Rotary Foundation’s annual programs, increasing the average annual per-capita contribution and the percentage of Rotarians starting and adding to Paul Harris Sustaining acounts.
6. Prepare and conduct the necessary training and orientation efforts to make this district and its clubs qualified and ready for the July 1, 2013 start of new Rotary Foundation grant administration procedures.
7. Implement a new membership database and integrated website to improve the usefulness of club membership data while improving convenience for club secretaries and other officers.
8. Institute a District 6670 Rotary Foundation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, to provide a mechanism for legal acceptance of donations and contributions to the district and to help those clubs that do not now have their own charitable foundations.