Each year at the District Conference, we hold a Silent Auction, which in 2013 will open on Friday April 19 at 5 p.m. and will close on Saturday April 20 during the evening events.
All proceeds from the auction go to support the RI Foundation.
How your club can help
It’s never too soon to plan a successful fund-raiser, and ours in no exception! Last year, many District 6670 Rotary Clubs participated in this unique project. This year, we want to really put the FUN in FUNdraiser with 100 percent club participation!
Please tap a Silent Auction Chair from your club today and forward that member’s name, telephone contacts, and address to:
Mail: 212 E. Columbus Ave., Suite 2, Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Fax: (937) 592-4165
Your auction to-do list
1. Choose someone from your club to be in charge of your basket.
2. Get your Club Members involved in putting together a basket.
3. Decorate your basket, give it a fun name, and attach a tag to it telling us what is in your basket and its value.
4. Let Terri Schneider know about your basket by March 22 by dropping her an email or call her at 937-593-1911, ext. 5053.
5. Make sure someone from your club takes your basket to the District Conference by 3 p.m. on Friday April 19.